About the Program
Patience Community Services PCS is a not for profit organisation offered range of services and providing skills base activity. Our volunteers come through either referral from our partners - employment agencies and community organisations, or they join us directly upon their first visit. Most of them need employment and may need your assistance for job applications. Currently we need one on one job assistance, with a possibility of group training in the future.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Empathy and understanding
- Awareness of Cultural Diversity
- Excellent autonomous and team work
- Outstanding time management
- Knowledge of Recruitment or HR
- Job Search and on line application skills
- Interviewing skills
- Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter writing skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- An ability to supervise and train volunteers
- National Police Certificate *.
- Working with Children Check *.
- Successful application need to provide 2 referee for reference check.
15 Hours in Week Flexible
- Centrelink Approved
- Work Experience
Please fill in all the required fields *