Housing and Homelessness Support Services
PCS recognises that the difficulties caused by housing troubles and homelessness are complex, and will work with you to overcome these challenges.
- Are you at risk of being homeless?
- Is the Bank threatening to evict you from your home because of some difficult challenges you are going through?
- Do you need support finding new place to live?
- Do you need assistance applying for Government Housing?
- Do you feel unsafe in your current place of abode?
- Not knowing the best way to resolve your tenancy issues?
- Being denied access to housing services?
- Not being respected and treated with dignity in matters relating to your housing and accommodation needs?
If any of the above applies to you, please speak to one of our community support workers on 03 9042 1866, fill in an Enquiry Form or visit us at one of our locations.