Digital Content Writer
The web Content Writer will be required to perform duties around developing and implementing digital marketing in our current website Major Procurement related web Project.
- Develop web content in consultation with subject matter experts to ensure our websites are easy to use, clear and meet high standards of usability and accessibility
- Prepare, create and design customer centric content while adhering to best practice standards for web content, consequently, good content writing skills are a requirement for this role
- Provide advice and options on analysis and search data relating to user experience services/solutions to deliver effective, accessible, user-centred and standards driven websites.
- Ability to conduct research, writing, editing, and preparation and testing of material for digital and social media with a focus on community with particular attention to detail.
Candidates, who like to take personal responsibility for accurate completion of work, enjoy a fast-paced team environment and can handle multiple projects and issues with competing deadlines and priorities are urged to apply ASAP online to be considered for this opportunity further.
- Qualifications in communication or related discipline
- Experience in or understanding of employment and/or community service programs
- Not-for-profit experience
- Available for at least 1 to 2 full days. Days can be changes on weekly basis.
Please fill in all the required fields *