About the Program
Patience Community Services( PCS) is a not for profit organisation supporting unemployed people, at risk of homelessness, migrants, seniors and people who may face disadvantages or social exclusion. Our volunteers come through either referral from our partners - employment agencies and community organisations, or they join us directly upon their first visit.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- High school degree
- National Police Certificate *.
- Working with Children Check *.
- Successful application need to provide 2 referee for reference check.
2 Days - Week Flexible Working Days & Time
- Centrelink Approved
- Work Experience
- Administration, Office Management
- Companionship and Social Support
- Education and Training
- Disability Support
Please fill in all the required fields *