Community Projects Supervisor
The Community Projects Coordinator is integral to ensuring high performance of the Communities Program through developing and project managing a broad range of vocational activities to support job seekers to engage them in an activity that contribute to their communities, and enhance work readiness skill sets.
- Manage the broad range of small to medium sized community projects within the center.
- Ensure project activity is reflective of activity development established within the Community Action Plan (CAP) and meets the identified needs of job seekers.
- Lead and motivate Community Engagement Officers, as required, through provision of coaching/mentoring and identification of training/development needs to ensure they have the knowledge to perform their role and are compliant with contractual obligations.
- Ensure all activities are adequately assessed for risk and are compliant with requirements of workplace, health & safety legislation.
- Maintain a sound level of understanding of, and compliance with, contractual requirements including activity contracts relevant guidelines, Codes of Conduct and Organizational policy and procedures
- Ensure the achievement of established benchmarks and performance expectations, thereby ensuring the sustainability of the organization
- Ensure all contractual requirements are met, including timely recording of file notes, reporting of outcomes, and resulting of job seeker attendance
- Maintain and monitor job seekers engagement in Work for the Dole activities
- Perform relevant administration duties as required by Patience Community Services INC.
- Qualifications in project management or related discipline
- Experience in or understanding of employment and/or community service programs
- Not-for-profit experience
- Available for at least 1 to 2 full days. Days can be changes on weekly basis.
Please fill in all the required fields *